Monday, September 10, 2007

Memory Lane, by Mcfly


I really love this song.

It never fails to make me happy after I listen to it; especially the guitar intro.

It reminds me of sunny beaches and holidays, of carefree happiness and sunshine.

Call me preppy or whatnot; but Mcfly's remaining on my favourites list alongside My Chemical Romance, Something Corporate, Simple Plan, Sum 41, Hillsong, and Chopin.

I want to learn the intro! I NEED TIME.

GIVE ME TIME PLEASE. SO I CAN LEARN THE INTRO. 8D

Haha, I sound like an obsessed freak.

That's because I am one; I'm obsessed with the front part of Memory Lane 8)

The ending's a little draggy though. BUT, it's a WONDERFUL song overall.

--------------------------
I CAN'T WAIT TO PASS GRADE 8 THEORY AND PRACTICAL.

Not that I dislike piano; I love it still, actually.

But I want the freedom to randomly come up with impromptu compositions and not have to practise the same pieces and scales all the time.

And I want time on the guitar, of course.
-----------------------------
Anyway, here's a list of facts I found within the deep, dark recesses of my mind:

1) Homework deserves a gazillion deaths if it weren't already dead.

2) Spire deserves to be hanged a million times over.

3) For every piece of extra homework issued, a hundred grams of chocolate is consumed.

4) Gaspard Ulliel is better looking than Zac Efron (However you spell it,).

5) Koh Mingjie will kiss her love if she gets an A for E. Math.

6) M.I. is a death sentence.

7) I don't want to get kicked out of NJ, or be put on academic probation.

8) I probably should be doing my homework now.

9) I've listened to Mcfly's Memory Lane five times already this evening. Mcfly shouldn't read this; they probably already have enough obsessed and mentally unstable fans as it is.

10) Metamorphic Rocks are formed under intense heat and pressure.
-----------------------------
-So much has changed.

No comments: