Monday, November 05, 2007

Shoutouts give you that warm, fluttery and sweet feeling.

Everytime I read them I'll start 'Aww'-ing.

Mentally, of course. Or my sister and mum'd send me for counselling sessions for mentally disturbed individuals.

ANYWAY, ( I absolutely canNOT stand people who add an 's' behind 'anyway'. 'Anyway' has had, has, and will have no plural.)

As I was saying (er, typing), here's a response to shuliet's round of shoutouts.

By alphabetical order;

JUICY, JIGGLY JOAN
Messy-and-fast-eating SHIFU! I miss you so much! (Even if Zizhao's gonna kill me later, I shall just say it!) Haha, without you, there's no one left to believe my GEYLAAANG prank; and no one to tease and disturb. And we can't gang up on Mingjie the Paedo to tease her about her tiantian and fengfeng. I HOPE YOU'RE STILL TAKING YOUR STD-STOPPER PILLS! I miss your ho-ho-ho laughter. Your OCD cleanliness; your sweet, patient, loving, generous, mother-potential self! Love you, Mrs Joan Wang, you drama-pro! (ZIZHAO, DON'T KILL ME, SHE'S ALL YOURS.)

MINI, MICROSCOPIC, MIDGET MINGJIE!
HELLO PAEDOPHILE! Haha, you and your bow-pulling. And you still refuse to bend when we cross the bar on the way to the parade square for assembly! Don't you know bending helps you GROW TALLER? Look at everyone else in our class! WE'RE ALL TALL! Hahaha. But NEVERMIND. Your height is JUST RIGHT for your tiantian and fengfeng, because you and shuhui both say that you need your guy to be the right height for kissing. I guess that'll be okay for you and your tiantian, then. SMARTIE-PANTS la you. And always say the wrong thing at the wrong time, haha. You're SO CUTE! (Borrowing words from a paedophile aka, YOU). And SMART too! (Except when it comes to betting about your GPA) 8D

SILENTLY SEDUCTIVE SHUHUI!
SHULIET, MY LOVE! TRICIA THE TYRANT SHALL NOT COME BETWEEN US! Haha, and my other loves are chocolate, Mr Darcy and Edward Cullen. But NONE SHALL COME BETWEEN US! ( I'm STRAIGHT! I didn't say anything before this!) 8) SHULIEEET! You're PRETTY OKAY! And you're tall, and dance SEDUCTIVELY, and SMART. You're LOSING WEIGHT TOO LA! Oh, and you DANCE BALLET too! I want to DANCE! Oh, and precipitato means hasty, according to altavista babelfish. Ack. Nevermind, we shall improve our chinese and mandarin during the tianjin trip, aye? 8D

SEXILY-SCANTY SHUWEI!
PRETTY WOMAN! Hahaha, your 'SHUWEI is beautiful' and 'Beauty(Shuwei) in Asia' Photographs crack me up everytime! Fashion guru! (Just not on me 8)) YOU GOT THE HIGHEST IN IH! SMARTY-WARTY! (Arrgh, all the smart people make me look stupid. Haha) And your induction dance was SIZZLY! Haha; SIZZLY SEXY SHUWEI! You and your crazy outbursts. The milk-holding ahembraahem. Or was that Vera? And your DUSTBIN and Erica and Victoria scandalous things! YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN PASS OFF A SIXTEEN ANY DAY LA. Thanks for teaching Shuliet and me the induction dance. (even if I can't remember the steps or do it properly. Heh) YOU'RE THE ONE; MRS TAI (WAN).

(TINY?)TYRANT TRICIA!
Ex-PARTNER! I miss sitting next to you! Haha, you'd always suddenly call my name for no reason; the same way I'd burst into song, and you'd join along! (Hey, that rhymed!) AND I MISS WRITING HORRIBLE POETRY TO SHULIET AND VERA TOGETHER WITH YOU! YOU GOT THE A'S TOO, YOU IRRITATING PERSON! Why do you always try to steal zizhao from joan? And Shuliet from me? No wait, I shall now give way to Quang and Shuhui! Haha. DON'T DO ANYTHING FUNNY TO ME IN OUR ROOM IN TIANJIN OKAY! Must tell me all the gossip at night! <3 Roomie!

VERY VERTICALLY-CHALLENGED VERA!
(THAT WAS COINED BY MINGJIE! KILL HER, NOT ME!) Haha. You, smart-dancer you, whose ahemboobiesahem are better than pamela anderson's! You and mingjie are both so cute and amusing! And both of you have a rather high ahemsexdriveahem. Still waters run deep, I see. FELLOW EMO-CLUB WRITER! Your prose pieces are so sweetly-sad and beautiful! WRITE ROMANCES! And SPREAD the FICTIONPRESS LOVE! 8D

No comments: