Saturday, November 03, 2007

And Even Though

You're childish
You cry at the smallest things
You're petty
You're a poser
You're irresponsible
You've a short attention span
You refuse to do your work properly
You're horrendously vain
You have bad fashion sense

I love you; because
You're sweet when you try to be nice to me
You're sweet when you try to defend me
You're sweet when you try to be like me; and look up to me even for all my retarded quirks

And because you're my sister.

You've finally completed your Primary School Education.
Welcome to teenage life; where reality hits, and clones, stereotypes and backstabbing take place.
But no matter what, always believe in yourself. Don't let anyone make you think that you have to be someone else.
Be original, be sincere.

Be yourself.
---------------------------------
EXAMS FOR THIS YEAR ARE FINALLY OVER.

DONE.

GONE.

FINALLY.

8)

-Round and round we go

No comments: