Wednesday, October 31, 2007

OHMAN.

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT.

MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE IS COMING TO SINGAPORE ON MY BIRTHDAY.

THIS IS SO SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICAXPEALIDOSCIOUSLY COOL!

To quote the person in our E-Radio recording: AWESOME, DUDE!

Hahahahahaha.

To think of it, the only concerts I ever went to were SSO ones.

Just in case there are any doubts; I DO enjoy classical music.

In fact, I think the experience at a Classical Music Concert will be much more comfortable and relaxed than that of at an Alternative Rock one.

And if anyone's wondering whether or not I like MCR, I'd like to refer that person to the Institute of Mental Health.

To anyone who's going; please get me a concert T-shirt?

Yes? Rach will be wonderfully grateful.
----------------------------------
GPA coming out tomorrow.

Bleah. Shan't whine; but it's going to be HORRIBLE.

Gah, it's my fault for not studying whole-heartedly and instead reading Fictionpress, going on facebook and writing poems during the study period.

WORK HARDER, LAZY PIECE OF SCUM.
(Assuming that I'm not kicked out yet)
--------------------------------
Borrowed three books from the library today! 8)
---------------------------------
Looking forward to getting my elastics on, and going for the Tianjin trip.

-Thanks for the happiness

No comments: